The Macdonald-Headingley Recreation District is totally committed to satisfying you with our classes, programs and events. We offer a satisfaction guarantee policy for programs. In the event that a customer is not satisfied, you will be asked to share the reason for your refund request. The MHRD reserves the right to limit use of this policy by an individual on a case by case basis after thorough review of circumstances and/or history. This refund policy does not include refunds to customers who choose the "Buy What You Need" option. Refunds will be provided as follows:
- Refunds may be requested by telephone, correspondence or email
- Refund cheques will be issued within 30 days of the request.
- Refunds will not be issued for amounts less than $10.
- Full refunds will be issued for any multi class program lasting 10 weeks or less, upon notification by the participant or parent/guardian after completion of the first class and prior to the start of the second class. Full refunds will also be issued for any class that is canceled by the MHRD.
- Partial refunds will be issued for any multi class program lasting more than 10 weeks, upon notification by the participant or parent/guardian after completion of the third class and prior to the start of the fourth class.
- Special circumstances may be taken into consideration and will be granted on a case by case basis by the MHRD.
Withdrawals for medical reasons are permitted with no penalty. A refund will be pro-rated from the time you notify us of your situation. MHRD reserves the right to request a doctor's note to verify the medical circumstance.