Take a break from the cold while still getting in those steps! There are many benefits to joining an indoor walking club:
- An indoor space means a climate-controlled setting, not too hot, not too cold!
- Increased safety - using an indoor track can be safer than walking outdoors, and no worries about speeding cars.
- Close amenities, water and washroom nearby.
- Social interaction - a walking club is an opportunity to socialize and make new friends!
- Medical response, having someone around can provide peace of mind in case an emergency happens.
La Salle - Caisse Community Centre
This group will meet once per week in the gym this Winter. Walking shoes must be non-marking indoor only shoes and walkers or any walking aids must be clean.
January 12 - March 23, 2023
10:15 am - 11:15 am
Starbuck - Starbuck Community Hall
Come join us for an enjoyable hour and get some some exercise and conversation. This group will meet once per week in the Hall this Winter!
November 1 - December 13, 2022
January 17 - March 21, 2023
10:00 am - 11:00 am
If you are interested in helping out with this program, please reach out to Leanne Wilson: 204-735-3052.
Please consult a Health Care Professional before starting any new exercise program to help decide if it's right for you.