In this workshop, you will learn strategies and tips on how to meal plan, prep, cook and grocery shop efficiently. You’ll also learn how to execute these strategies and turn them into habits so you can reduce your stress related to mealtime and have more free time to do what you want!
You will learn:
- Why you might need a meal plan and how to make one with those reasons in mind
- How to set meal planning and prepping goals to meet your family’s needs
- Common habits and obstacles related to meal planning and how to solve them
- How to fight decision-fatigue (and seven templates to use to plan your meals without overthinking!)
- A 3-step low-stress planning process
- A roadmap for creating a meal plan that works
- How to make a backup plan for when life doesn’t go according to plan
- How to find time in your schedule to meal prep efficiently
- 18 prep strategies to help you get ahead, save time and save money
- Questions to ask yourself when prepping to maintain a solid prepping routine
The workshop includes the 88 page Ultimate Guide ($49.99 value) and a 52-page planner pad ($19.99 value).
Plan to stop for groceries after the session! You will leave with a meal plan that is ready to execute.
*PLEASE NOTE: This program is not eligible for a Withdrawal or Refund*