In this interactive workshop, you will create your own custom-fitted belt!
Chuck, the craftsman behind Earth & Hide, will talk you through the steps into creating and guide you through the process of preparing your belt for cutting, riveting and finishing your project for a lifetime of use.
Students will have use of leather working tools and will be guided through the process from leather hide to finished product.
What is included:
- tanned leather in 4 color options (Natural, Chestnut, Merlot, Black) in two different sizes skinny or regular
- hardware in brass or stainless steel (included in the price), or Cloverdale buckle (for an added charge, $23)
- tools to use during the workshop
*Please email us in advance to tell us leather color you prefer!
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
- As per Public Health orders, registered participants will be required to show proof of full immunization against COVID-19.
- As per Public Health orders, participants must wear a mask while inside this facility.
In the event that Public Health restrictions change and in-person programs are no longer possible, programs will transition to an online format where possible. Refunds will only be considered in limited circumstances.