The Macdonald Headingley Recreation District is a non-profit organization providing a variety of programs, support, information and leadership resources in our communities. We can't do this alone though... we have many partners in sport, recreation, community groups and businesses as well as countless volunteers.
Awareness & Education
Recreation opportunities are essential to individual, family and community health and well-being.
Support and facilitate recreation programs that enhance the quality of life and meet the needs of the district.
Leadership & Volunteer Skill Development
Develop and sustain effective leadership and volunteers to support recreation, physical activity, sport and healthy active lifestyles.
Information and Resource Management
Provide info & resources to district partners, communities and residents to assist with improving quality of life, and building community capacity.
Partner with community and regional organizations to mobilize and strengthen our communities through effective use of resources.
- Yolande Franzmann, Councilor, RM of Headingley
- Deidre Keddie, Councilor, RM of Macdonald
- Jacqueline Wolfe, Red River Valley School Division
- Susanne Moore, Recreation Director
- Karen Lough, Program Director
- Kelsey Henderson, Communications and Office Coordinator
- Vona Guiler, Accounting